Pinseeker Inc (“PinSeeker”) encourages responsible gaming initiatives among its customers and works to create opportunities for public recognition of exemplary efforts. PinSeeker provides resources for customers’ responsible gaming activities as well.
Responsible Participation Partnerships
PinSeeker supports the efforts of organizations in the United States dedicated to reducing problem and underage gambling, including the National Council on Problem Gambling (NCPG) and the International Center for Responsible Gambling (ICRG). Additionally, PinSeeker and its subsidiaries support the activities of many regional and global organizations with a responsible gaming-related mandate.
Tips For Responsible Participation
Although PinSeeker is not strictly considered gaming in many jurisdictions, you should still consider these tips to help practice responsible gaming even when playing or considering playing PinSeeker:
- Set strict spending limits before beginning to play and stick to them. Do not chase losses.
- Set strict time limits before beginning to play and stick to them.
- Know that it’s OK to walk away with winnings. You do not have to double down.
- Stay aware of emotions and do not play when feeling sad, upset or angry.
- Monitor spending on play over time; it’s easy to lose track.
- Take breaks from playing to keep it from becoming a habit. Balance it with social life and other hobbies.
- Don’t be afraid to speak with others or seek help about a possible gambling problem.
If you think you might have a gambling problem, call someone for help. One such resource is the Problem Gambling Helpline at (800) 522-4700. Must be of legal age to play.